Top 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Moe’s Offer a Delivery Service? What is the Charge?Yes we are happy to arrange delivery from our stores to your desired location. Although Moe’s does not provide our own delivery service each location works with their own trusted independent delivery company that will provide our customers with the best in delivery service. These companies are licensed, bonded and insured and through years of experience delivering our product have become familiar and experienced in assembling and delivering to our customers. Please speak to a Moe’s sales associate who will assist in arranging the delivery. Each delivery charge is based on: the distance between our store and the final destination, number of items and any other factors such as assembly, and stairs. We can also arrange any out of State/Province shipping a Moe’s sales associate will be able to provide you with more information on this service depending on the weight, size and destination of the items, costs will vary.
- What is your return policy?Moe’s will offer a refund within 10 days of purchase on all regular priced items. A 15% restocking fee will apply to all items over $100. Alternatively Moe’s offers an Exchange or in Store Credit for the full amount on all regular priced items within 10 days of purchase. Sale, Special Order and Oops (As-Is) Items are ALL FINAL SALE. Please note, date of purchase is considered to be the date of payment and not pick up or delivery date.
We want our customers to be happy with their purchases. To further service our customers needs we offer an On Approval Program that allows you to take certain product over $100 home for 24 hours without committing to the purchase. We require a credit card authorization for the full value of the items on approval and the items must be returned in their original condition.
- Is everything in stock?At most furniture stores you have to special order your product but at Moe’s we are unique. We try to have back-up stock of many of our items so that we can offer immediate pick up or delivery for our customers. However, the availability depends on the specific item so its always best to consult a sales associate to confirm availability, as some items may be out of stock, special or custom order. We also replenish from our distribution center on a weekly basis for items that we sell out of.
- If something is not in stock how and when can I get it?If we do not have stock of something we can usually Special Order these items based on floor models in our stores and reserve them for you in our next shipments.
As we have on-going orders with most of our suppliers we can make sure you get the product you want before it even arrives to the store. Please note that the delivery time for Special Orders will vary.
- When does new product arrive?At Moe’s we design and manufacture most of our product. We continually strive to meet the needs of our customers, and are constantly developing new product to do this. There is constant flow of new items arriving to each location on a weekly basis.
- Where does your merchandise come from/where is your merchandise made?Moe’s selects products from a worldwide marketplace. The majority of our items are manufactured in Asia, Europe and N. America. Countries include China, Vietnam, India, Italy, Canada and USA.
- Are your products available in custom sizes? Fabrics? What is the lead time for these?At Moe’s we have a few lines that can be ordered custom to your needs so you can select the size, fabric and configuration for these pieces. The leadtime will vary. Please consult a Moe’s Sales Associate to find out which of our products can be customized. Once you have completed your custom order a sales associate will check the production facility to confirm availability of fabrics, frames and even holiday schedules, it is important to realize that custom orders are not an exact science and delays can occur, however, we will make every effort to ensure timely delivery.
- Do you offer financing?We do not offer financing at any of our locations.
- What is Moe’s warranty policy?Moe’s offers a minimum 1 year warranty on all manufacture defects for our products. Certain products may have longer manufacturers warranties that apply please check with a Moe’s sales associate to confirm what warranty applies to your purchase.
- Do you offer design services?Every MOE’S location offers different design services. Please contact you nearest Moe’s location to get further details regarding the available services and pricing in your area.